Not PL Ready/ PL Ready
Consistent Practice/ Personalized
Resources to Support:
- What is Curriculum? From Managed Instruction to Personalized Learning: This blog shares insights into how to make the shift to digital, personalized learning with regard to curriculum and shares a chart that highlights the differences as well as stories from the field.
- Selecting Effective Digital Curriculum is the Key to Personalized Learning: This website offer a Digital Curriculum Quality Checklist, based on iNACOL next-generation learning models for personalized learning as well as a list of key indicators of what high quality curriculum materials should meet.
- Guide to Choosing Digital Content and Curriculum: This guide put together by the Center for Digital Education shares the steps for selecting high quality curriculum that is aligned to your PL vision and then shares how to implement these selections with fidelity.
- Guide to Selecting Curriculum to Support Personalized Learning: This guide by Ed Elements walks you through the steps for aligning to your PL Vision and selecting high quality curriculum.
- 4 Ways to Choose a Better Curriculum: This short blog shares 4 tips for selecting curriculum to support competency based or personalized learning.
- The Case for Authentic Assessment: The Case for Authentic Assessment provides an excellent explanation of the What and Why of authentic assessment.
- What is Performance Based Assessment: The Stanford School Redesign Network describes in this brief how performance assessment is an assessment system built around student demonstrations of learning and outlines the components of a credible, defensible performance assessment system.
- Five Keys to Comprehensive Assessment: In this video, Linda Darling-Hammond shares how using well-crafted formative and performance assessments can powerfully affect teaching and learning.
- Assessment for Learning Resources: This webpage offers a comprehensive set of Learning Progressions, Playlists, and Courses for supporting educators in deepening their Assessment Practice. Educators can self-assess, identify aligned resources, and learn through playlists and courses in order to become mastered in authentic and performance-based assessment.
- Standards Based Grading Overview: This intro video gives a high level overview of what Standards Based Grading is.
- What is Standards Based Grading: This video gives examples geared towards parents to help them understand shifts that occur when a school undertakes Standards Based Grading.