Not PL Ready/ PL Ready
Consistent Practice/ Personalized
- Resources to Support:
- 5 Best Practices for Personalized Professional Development: This blog shares 5 best practices for how to model the way of PL through Professional Development.
- A Team-Based Approach for Instructional Decision Making: The principal at Sanders Elementary School discusses the School Transformation Team and its role in making decisions about new programs, use of student data, and student services. The team includes representatives from different grade levels and content areas as well as the superintendent and state implementation specialist. The team-based approach and the School Improvement Grant contributed to the school's growth and improvement.
- How Employers Can Create a Sustainable Culture of Empowerment: This blog shares 5 ways to empower stakeholders.
- What We Can Learn From Google’s Empowered Culture: This article shares some of the key components to Google’s successful culture.
- Engaging Every Staff Member: This interview features the principal of an elementary school who is committed to making sure every staff member is engaged in the school improvement process. The staff at Laura MacArthur, empowered to take ownership over ideas for school improvement strategies, are committed to finding and following through on solutions to the problems they identify together.
- The 6 Core Principles of Improvement: This list shares 6 keys to a continuous improvement cycle in education.
- Continuous Improvement in Education: This white paper maps the landscape of continuous improvement in education by identifying and describing organizations engaged in continuous improvement, and by highlighting commonalities and differences among them.