Not PL Ready/ PL Ready
Consistent Practice/ Personalized
- Resources to Support:
- What is Succession Planning: This article shares 7 steps for how to plan for transition in an organization.
- Succession Planning 101: This article shares key components of succession planning in education as well as providing a few additional resources.
- The Work of Leaders: How Vision, Alignment, and Execution Will Change the Way You Lead: This book shares a model, fundamentals, original research, compelling stories, and highly practical tips for putting these principles to immediate use.
- Creative Public Leadership - How School System Leaders Can Create the Conditions for System-wide Innovation: This report explores how school systems can create the conditions for successful innovation that transform outcomes for all learners.
- 7 Things you Should Know about Change Management: This report highlights 7 key components of change management.
- The EdSurge Product Index: The latest education technology tools, reviewed by teachers in the community.
- The State of EdTech: This year long project shares the story of how the edtech ecosystem is evolving and the impact it has on the way we learn.
- Crossing the Finish Line: Vetting Tools that Lead to Student Success: Changes in demographics and funding have spurred colleges to seek strategies that see students thrive and graduate on time. This research helps decision-makers evaluate the technology tools that support student success.
- Smarter School Spending: Smarter School Spending is a website designed to help districts and for districts to help increase student achievement while dealing with greater budget constraints. It gives districts free processes, tools and resources to assist them creating smarter spending initiatives.