Not PL Ready/ PL Ready
Consistent Practice/ Personalized
Resources to Support:
- Example Vision Setting Workbook: This workbook walks you through setting a vision for your campus.
- How to Create a Vision: This blog walks you through how to create your school’s PL vision.
- See the Path to Change: How Vision-setting and Change Management Practices Support Effective School Transformation: This short blog shares tips on creating a school vision.
- Setting a Strong Personalized Learning Vision in Henry County.This NGLC blog walks through one case study of how this county established a successful PL vision.
- Create a Vision Focused on Preparing Each Student for the Future: This blog shares a few tips, and a toolkit to implement and sustain a community-wide vision for personalized learning.
- Deeper Learning Planning Guide: This website offers numerous resources to support creating a vision and strategic plan to implement deeper learning.
- Change Management in Education: This short video provides an overview of change management in education, sharing what key components support successfully managing change.
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard: This book provides an in-depth framework for change management.
- 7 Things you Should Know about Change Management: This article highlights the key components of change management.
- How to Change Education: This TED talk by Sir Ken Robinson talks about how to actually accomplish change within the systems of education.
- Building Trustful Relationships: The principal of Southern Local Jr./Sr. High School and the Ohio Transformation Specialist discuss the importance of engaging the community in the school turnaround process. They talk about building community trust and supporting parents in understanding the diverse options students have after graduation.