Not PL Ready/ PL Ready
Consistent Practice/ Personalized
Resources to Support:
- ISTE Standards for Students: These include standards for Digital Citizenship and you can access online courses to support deepening your knowledge and practice with cultivating Digital Citizens in your classroom.
- NGLC MyWays Success: This section of MyWays walks you through defining the student outcomes that will define success on your campus. There are numerous reports, resources, and tools available to support identifying your campus’ definition of success.
- Portrait of a Graduate: The PortraitofaGraduate.org website provides numerous tools for designing your campus’ success indicators.
- Educating for Global Competence: This in-depth report reviews the key components of creating Globally competent graduates.
- P21 Framework for 21st Century Learning: This framework includes expanded outcomes for preparing students for the realities of the 21st century.
- Future Skills: This report offers a list of skills that graduates will need as they enter the workforce.
- Personalized Learning Plans and Learner Profiles: This short article gives an overview of personalized learning plans and learner profiles, sharing key components and why they support student learning. Three schools are highlighted through case studies and examples are shared.
- Learner Profiles: This website provides an overview of the key components of Learner Profiles with links to planning documents and examples.
- Learner Profile Planning Guide: This is a guide that walks you through what to include in a Learner Profile.
- Learner Profile Tools: This is a list of tools for creating a learner profile.
- Getting to Know You: Learner Profiles for Personalization: This article shares the rationale for why Learner Profiles are important to personalizing learning and offers numerous resources - including examples, templates, and further resources to support you in creating a Learner Profile.
- Technology in the Classroom: What is Digital Literacy: The author explores milestones in the pursuit of digital literacy for learners. Use these guideposts to develop a technological literacy plan for your classroom or your school and explore the linked resources for more examples and ideas.
- Reimagining Classrooms: Teachers as Learners, Students as Leaders: In this video, Kayla explains how to release the power in the classroom by giving students ownership of their learning and making it relevant to them.
- Choice is More than a Menu of Options: This visual gives examples of how to provide choice across a continuum.
- Developing Self-Directed Learners: This blog gives an overview of what conditions help support developing self direction in learners.
- How to Put Self-Directed Learning to Work in Your Classroom: This article gives ideas for how to create self-directed learners and gives examples of how to try them in your classroom.